Want to work in a company where real S#!% gets done?
At CUPONATION we believe that “Saving gets you more out of life”, which is why we aim to become the biggest online savings platform worldwide. In only three years our team of 250 employees has brought CUPONATION to 17 countries and we’re still growing! Our international team, filled with creative heads and ambitious talents, is always up for trying something new to get real S#!% done. We are proud to work in one of Rocket Internet’s fastest growing ventures, where in a fast-paced, open-minded and highly dynamic environment we not only have the opportunity to learn and develop knowledge across the globe, but are also encouraged to implement our ideas.
Want to be our next smart cookie?
We are currently looking for a SEO Manager to join the awesomeness of CUPONATION in our headquarters in Munich. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Analyze external sites, before initiating collaborations with them
- Initiate collaborations with bloggers
- Analyze keywords
- Write content for retailer pages
Do you have what it takes?
- Completed university degree in Business Administrations, Communications, Journalism or equivalent experience
- First work experience in the field of SEO, for example in form of an internship
- Experience in e-Commerce would be a plus
- Striking analytical and communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish or Danish and good knowledge of English
Want to feel the awesomeness of one of the coolest Start-Ups?
Then be prepared for …
- Becoming a part of the Rocket Internet network
- Fresh fruit, cereal and amazing Nespresso coffee
- Regular get-togethers like team events, summer barbeques and Oktoberfest
- Flexible working hours, sport groups and many other benefits
Are you up for a once-in-a-lifetime-experience?
Don't miss your chance! Upload your convincing application in English (CV, motivaion letter with earliest starting date & salary expectations and relevant references) on Jobvite.
Any questions? Get in touch with Stefanie from the HR Team: +49/ (0)89 41 61 22 98 1.